The Creation Song / A Canção da Criação Like the sunrise, I can feel you are here. Como o nascer do sol, eu sinto que você está aqui. Like this simple song, it also has an author. Como esta canção simples, ela também tem um autor. Have you ever heard, about a big explosion? Você já ouviu falar de uma grande explosão? If you believe or not, it has a creator! Acredite ou não, ela tem um criador! I think of God's heart, pulsating, fulfil of love. Penso no coração de Deus, pulsando, repleto de amor. Saying, 'let there be!' Seeing, 'that it was so good!' Dizendo: "Haja luz!" Vendo que "era bom!" Because I can't believe any explosion would do so much Porque não consigo acreditar que uma explosão qualquer pudesse fazer tanto a world with many details, working itself out fine, no! um mundo com tantos detalhes, funcionando em perfeita harmonia, não! Lyrics / Letra: Ecard Junior Portuguese version / Versão em português: Ecard Junior Created with Suno AI Música criada com IA Suno